COULD UPDATE THIS FOR SINGLE
- Friday, October 7th: Progress Reports sent home. Please communicate with your child’s teacher when you have questions!
- Monday, October 10th: Columbus Day – No School!
- Friday, October 14th: Deadline for students new to CPS and 6th grade students to submit physicals and immunization documentation
- Thursday, October 20th: LSC meeting at 8:15 a.m. in Annex room 026
- Saturday, October 22nd: 10th Annual Pilsen Education Summit for parents, register in the main office (flyer attached)
- Wednesday, October 26th: Family Literacy Night from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., please come with your children and engage in fun fall activities – costumes welcomed!
- Thursday, October 27th: County Line Orchard Field Trip for students in kindergarten to third grade. Thanks to a generous donation and our LSC, this field trip will be free to all students!
- Thursday, petting zoo @ PCA for preK and family and community members. Register in the office to attend an 8:30 a.m. or 12:30 p.m. show